Welcome to Bowlicious Bowtique!
Click HERE to go to the Bowlicious website for purchases.
Email all questions to: bowliciousbowtique@gmail.com
Contact me if you're interested in bulk discounts!

Bright Polka Dot Bows

These bows are sweet and small for little heads or to accent any hairdo for older girls! They are all mounted on no-slip clips that cling tight to all hair types. All ribbon ends are heat sealed (even ones not shown) and are fun for any day!


Size: 3 inches

Price: $4.00
Buy them HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I would love one of these bows for my daughter, to match with her birthday dress we just got her. It's red w/black polka dots. Can you do a bow like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love your work! They are all so adorable! I want some but I have a boy (his dad might get a little mad). I will definitely recommend you to my friends!

    -Coco

    ReplyDelete